Sculpture in the City 12th Edition Tour with City of London Guides
Join City of London guides on a free walking tour to explore the wide scope of artworks that make up the 12th Edition of Sculpture in the City. Part of London Sculpture Week, this tour will offer an unmissable opportunity to discover this year’s collection of artworks, discovering world-class public art across the City of London’s iconic urban and architectural landscape.
Please visit the following links to view the schedule of tours and to book your free slot:
- Monday 18 September, 17.00-18.30
- Tuesday 19 September, 12.30-14.00
- Wednesday 20 September, 12.30-14.00
- Wednesday 20 September, 17.00-18.30
- Thursday 21 September, 12.30-14.00
- Friday 22 September, 12.30-14.00
- Saturday 23 September, 12.30-14.00
- Saturday 23 September, 13.00-14.30 (led by Stella Ioannou)
The tour meeting location is St Helen’s Churchyard, Bishopsgate, EC3A 6AT (location of Isamu Noguchi’s Rain Mountain, Duo, Neo-Lithic)
This series of free tours is kindly supported by EC BID.