We are delighted to announce the Call for Submissions for the 13th Edition of Sculpture in the City. The Call for Submissions comprises of five primary categories: 3D Sculpture, 2D Art, Hanging 3D Sculpture, Audio & Visual, Light & Sound.
Submissions must be made on CuratorSpace by visiting the links for each category above.
The Call for Submissions will close at 5pm (GMT) on Tuesday 16th January 2024.
12TH EDITION TOURS
To support the application process, prospective applicants are invited to attend one of two site visits with Lacuna’s Arts Producer, Alice Sandon.
Tours starts at Isamu Noguchi’s Rain Mountain, Duo, Neo-Lithic at St Helen’s Churchyard, Bishopsgate, EC3A 6AT.
Wednesday 13th December 2023, 2.00-4.00pm (GMT)
Friday 15th December 2023, 11.00am-1.00pm (GMT)
To register for a tour, please email email@example.com.
Deadline for registering for each tour: 3pm (GMT) the day before the tour date.
– Numbers are limited, and each artist is only able to attend one guided tour.
– Tours are on a first come, first serve basis with a maximum capacity of 25 participants per tour.
– Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation email.
– You will not be permitted to join a tour without a confirmation email.
– If you are unable to attend and have booked onto a tour, please inform us.
– If the tour you would like to join is fully booked, you will be placed on a reserve list. We will be in touch by 4pm (GMT) the day before the tour, should we receive any cancellations.
Lacuna is also hosting a webinar for artists, who are unable to take part in an in-person tour. The webinar will include a Q&A section.
Monday 18th December 2023, 11.00am-1.00pm (GMT)
Led by Alice Sandon, Arts Producer, Lacuna.
Meeting link will be shared with registered participants.
To register for the webinar, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for registering for the webinar: Friday 15th December 2023 9.00am (GMT)
If you have questions regarding your application, please contact Alice Sandon, Arts Producer, Lacuna: email@example.com.